Every illness is the result of the body impurities! (Kneipp)
In times when water pollution raises, water consumption significantly increases and drinking water costs constantly grow, accessing truly high-quality healthy water is becoming practically impossible.
– Drinking water can contain over several thousand different substances.
– According to the German Drinking Water Ordinance 55 of these substances are tested.
– The German Mineral Water Ordinance requires only 10 of these substances to be tested (in case of higher threshold values).
– Both ordinances permit corresponding threshold values for contaminants!
Potential water pollutants:
Pollutant: bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Caused by: landfills, wastewater, pit drainage, agriculture and livestock farming
- Potential risks: causing infectious diseases and stomach complaints (cholera, typhus, amoebiasis, hepatitis, lambliasis and giardiasis)
- Caused by: pesticides, rat poison and industrial waste
- Potential risks: damage to the nervous system, capillary vessels, kidneys and liver (strong poison)
- Caused by: water pipes, construction material and mining waste
- Potential risks: allegedly triggers lung and gastrointestinal cancer
Pollutant: pharmaceutical deposits
- Caused by: e.g. antibiotics from broiler farming
- Potential risks: pharmaceutical deposits pass through the entire food chain
- Caused by: industrial waste, exhaust emissions, leaky petrol tanks and lead pipes
- Potential risks: restricted brain activity, particularly by children; high risks of miscarriage
- Caused by: electrolysis waste and film processing
- Potential risks: may trigger high blood pressure, renal diseases and emphysema
- Caused by: often found in drinking water for disinfection purposes
- Potential risks: allegedly causes cancer, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and forms THMs
- Caused by: e.g. contraceptive pill (oestrogen)
- Potential risks: male infertility, damage to embryo in a womb
Pollutant: copper and aluminium ions
- Caused by: copper pipes and industrial waste
- Potential risks: may damage the nervous system and coronary blood vessels and cause mental health problems
- Caused by: mines and salt ion exchangers
- Potential risks: causes high blood pressure and hinders the excretion of liquids
- Caused by: fertilisers, animal waste products and industrial wastewater
- Potential risks: very dangerous for infants (cyanosis) (nitrates form carcinogenic nitrosamines)
- Caused by: industrial waste, landfills and hazardous waste
- Potential risks: endangers the entire nervous system, kidneys
- Caused by: water pipes
- Potential risks: hinders the gastrointestinal process and may trigger skin problems, e.g. neurodermatitis
Pollutant: pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Caused by: agricultural “plant protection products”
- Potential risks: disrupt heart activity and damage the central nervous system and respiratory organs
Even in high-quality tap water, there are many impurities that can make us sick or feel unwell little by little.
Choose a lighter and more vital life, today. Contact us. We’ll be glad to advise you.